HP Compaq Pro 6305 SFF. Processor frequency: 3.2 GHz, Processor family: AMD A8, Processor model: A8-5500B. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz. Total storage capacity: 250 GB, Storage media: HDD. Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi. On-board graphics adapter model: AMD Radeon HD 7560D. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional, Operating system architecture: 32-bit. Power supply: 240 W. Chassis type: SFF. Product type: PC
Power through projects on the HP Compaq Pro 6305 Small Form Factor. With the latest AMD processor technology, advanced graphics and manageability, employees and the IT team are pleased. Customize your set up with multi-display support and loads of expansion options. Plus, your data has enhanced security with HP Client Security. With a long lifecycle and reliable warranty, even the boss is in a good mood.
Your budget-friendly performance boost
- Deliver rich, effective presentations with stunning media-enhanced content on the affordably priced HP Compaq Pro 6305 Small Form Factor. Loaded with the latest AMD A-series processors, you’ll also benefit from up to a 21 percent productivity gain.
- Browse the web and enjoy rich, smooth streaming webcast videos, trainings and video conferencing, thanks to the available AMD App Acceleration.
- Avoid flipping back and forth between source documents and new files. Instead, multi-task by extending your view across multiple screens with a DisplayPort video output for multi-monitor support.
- When a conference call just isn’t enough, share your computer screen with colleagues around the world through HP exclusive Virtual Room software. See the difference AMD’s Steady Video technology makes with high quality video performance.
- Built-in intelligence makes things easier. Stay focused with less disruption, and let Bandwidth Manager prioritize critical applications. Run multiple applications smoothly and quickly with automatic system boosts from AMD Turbo Core 3.0 technology.
Designed to fit your business
- Customize how you work with a variety of expansion slots, including two PCIe x16 (v3.0) graphics slot, one PCIe x1 (v2.0) accessory slots and a PCI (v2.3) accessory slot for your legacy PCI expansion cards (PCIe x 16 secondary slot runs as x4).
- Save data to external devices, connect to the web and more in a snap with four front-facing USB 2.0 ports, six rear-facing USB ports – including four high-speed USB 3.0 – and line-in and line-out with RJ-45 Ethernet support.
- Transfer data fast with system memory up to four DDR3-1600 DIMMs. Double your storage space with multiple storage drive configurations or use a convenient back-up solution. Various hard disk drives and solid state drives are also available.
Security and reliability, right out of the box
- Extend your IT investment with long, predictable lifecycles of up to 18 months.
- You’re protected at every layer with HP Client Security. HP BIOS Protection keeps you going with enhanced virus defenses. TPM, HP ProtectTools, self-encrypting hard drives and more help keep your device, data and identity safe.
- With the choice of HP Client Management solutions, including LANDesk Manageability, you’ll simplify system deployment and maintenance. The simple, cleaner HP Premier Image makes it easy to deploy in existing environments.
- Lean on HP to prepare your desktops with tools specific to your company. Deliver desktops quickly and easily so your team stays focused. HP Custom Integration Services simplify the process.
- Protect your investment with up to a three year limited warranty.