HP EliteDesk 800 G1 SFF. Processor frequency: 3.3 GHz, Processor family: 4th gen Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-4590. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz. Total storage capacity: 500 GB, Storage media: HDD. On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics 4600. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional, Operating system architecture: 64-bit. Power supply: 240 W. Chassis type: SFF. Product type: PC. Product colour: Black
Business demands confidence. Here’s yours. Designed to perform, impress, and protect—the sleek HP EliteDesk 800 G1 helps you power through to business success while allowing customized deployment.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
The solution for diverse business demands
- The new way to do business. Impress and perform like never before—and meet a variety of business demands—with highly customizable tools, new features and a stylish new design.
- Easily share your internet connection with your devices and help colleagues get online fast with HP Wireless Hotspot.
- Share presentations, videos, and other content—no cables needed. WiDi Intel® Wireless Display lets you connect your EliteDesk to your projectors and displays wirelessly.
- The new, slim removable hard drive lets you secure your most important data when you’re away from the office. The optional PCI port helps ensure broad compatibility with existing technology investments.
Fast-track your performance
- Multitask and move your business forward with the latest Intel processors. Quickly open new files, switch applications, and enjoy less wait time with solid-state drives and solid-state hybrid drive options.
- Power through your day with speed and performance. Get the latest in processing technology with your choice of 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors6 with vPro7 support.
- Watch your inbox while working on other tasks. There’s plenty of screen room for all of your work with support for multiple displays.
- Intel® Smart Response Technology (SRT), a disk cache solution, delivers similar performance associated with Solid State Drives while retaining the data storage capacity of today’s large Hard Disk Drives.
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. Bring work to life through immersive surround sound with deep, rich bass and crystal clear dialog using DTS Studio Sound software.
Heavy security, exceptionally managed
- Keep it secure, keep it simple. IT efficiency reigns supreme when it’s backed by a full portfolio of HP Client Security and Intel vPro7 management features.
- No more remembering passwords. HP Password Manager lets you quickly log in to various online accounts. Now your passwords can be longer and more secure.
- Save your data. RAID configurations utilize dual storage drives to automatically back up and help protect your sensitive data.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection16 offers enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
Reliability for the long haul
- Count on the support you need to get long-term value out of your investment. This work-ready PC is designed for a long lifecycle, with platform stability up to 30 months.
- Rest assured. Talk to an agent any time and get priority service at any HP repair center with HP Elite Premium Support17, at no additional charge.
- HP EliteDesk PCs are rigorously tested to help ensure reliability. During the HP Total Test Process, our PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to help get you through your business day.