HP ProBook 650 G1. Product type: Notebook, Form factor: Clamshell. Processor family: 4th gen Intel® Core™ i3, Processor model: i3-4000M, Processor frequency: 2.4 GHz. Display diagonal: 39.6 cm (15.6"), Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 500 GB, Storage media: HDD. Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi DL. On-board graphics adapter. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Product colour: Black,Silver
Take on tasks in the office or on the road with a durable HP ProBook 640 and HP ProBook 650. These ProBooks are thin, light and packed with productivity features to make work faster and easier. Plus, reliable security solutions keep your data out of the wrong hands.
Design your ideal ProBook.
- Take advantage of the wide range of features and configurable options on the new HP ProBook 600 Series.
- Configure a ProBook made for your business thanks to flexible architecture configurations including the latest Intel® 4th generation processors.
- Experience great visual performance with full-HD display options, AMD 1GDDR5 discrete graphics and native DisplayPort 1.2.
- Bridge distances on the HP ProBook 600 series, optimized for communication with Microsoft Lync, premium audio/video and full-HD display.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP Client Security and use HP Trust Circles to make sure only assigned contacts can access critical files.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Enjoy easy and simple integration into your IT environment with HP Client Management Solutions such as optional LANDesk and Intel vPro technology.
- Maintain a productive system environment with stable and consistent images, managed lifecycle transitions and Global Series support you can rely on.