HP ProBook 655 G1. Product type: Notebook, Form factor: Clamshell. Processor family: AMD A4, Processor model: A4-4300M, Processor frequency: 2.5 GHz. Display diagonal: 39.6 cm (15.6"), Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 128 GB, Storage media: SSD. Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi DL. On-board graphics adapter. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Product colour: Silver
Take on tasks in the office or on the road with the durable HP ProBook 645 and HP ProBook 655. These ProBooks are thin, light and a great value. Enjoy enhanced productivity and do more – faster and better – to meet the most demanding workloads.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Thinner, tougher taskmaster.
- Get the technology you trust from HP, with cutting-edge style that looks and feels the way you want.
- Join forces with the latest generation technology and legacy features your business demands on a new thinner HP ProBook for in the office or on the go.
- Protect existing IT investments with support for existing legacy features such as an optical drive, optional serial ports, VGA and RJ45 connectors.
- Enjoy a desktop experience on your ProBook with various docking options including HP 120W Advanced Docking Station and HP 90W Docking Station.
Design your ideal ProBook.
- Take advantage of the wide range of features and configurable options on the new HP ProBook 600 Series.
- Configure a ProBook made for your business thanks to flexible architecture configurations including the latest AMD Richland APUs.
- Experience great visual performance with full-HD display options, AMD Radeon HD 8000G Series graphics.
- Bridge distances on the HP ProBook 600 series, optimized for communication with Microsoft Lync, premium audio/video and full-HD display.
- Stay in touch from the office or on the road with powerful connectivity options including 4G WWAN, HP Wireless Hotspot8 and Bluetooth® 4.0.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP Client Security and use HP Trust Circles to make sure only assigned contacts can access critical files.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Enjoy easy and simple integration into your IT environment with HP Client Management Solutions such as optional LANDesk technology.
- Maintain a productive system environment with stable and consistent images, managed lifecycle transitions and Global Series support you can rely on.