HP t610. Processor frequency: 1.65 GHz, Processor model: G-T56N, Processor family: AMD G. Internal memory: 2 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz. Total storage capacity: 4 GB, Storage media: Flash. On-board graphics adapter model: AMD Radeon HD 6320. Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X), Supported protocols: Citrix HDX; Citrix ICA; Microsoft RDP; Microsoft RemoteFX; VMware View through PCoIP or RDP
HP t610 Flexible Thin Client delivers added security, broad expansion options and a PC-like multimedia experience for virtualized desktops. A flexible solution with a powerful boost in performance.
Advanced technology, high-end deployment
- AMD’s APU technology, combining dual core processors with AMD HD 6320 graphics. Features DirectX 11 graphics support, DDR3-1600 RAM with up to 4 GB of capacity and AMD A55E Chipset with DVI-I and DisplayPort outputs.
A flexible PC-alternative
- The HP t610 Flexible Thin Client features 6 USB ports: 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, and PS/2 legacy ports, as well as 1 serial ports. Use the standard Gigabit Ethernet or built-in WiFi option with dual, internal antennas.
- Preloaded with HP’s TPM Chip built-in security feature, NIST-certified BIOS support, optional dual WiFi internal antennas, cable lock slot and power cord retention slot to prevent accidental power-off.
Intuitive network management
- Featuring HP Velocity and HP Thermal Protection. Eliminate network noise while maintaining high-quality performance, and guard against data loss induced by overheating.
- HP t610 Flexible Thin Client is built with the environment in mind, including BFR/PVC-Free and post-Consumer Recycled Plastics > 20% (excluding PCB), ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered.
HP service and dependability
- Easy setup, easy manageability and easy maintenance. With HP t610 Flexible Thin Client, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.