HP Education Learning Partnership T&Cs
Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions').
- This Promotion is being offered by Opia Limited (the "Promoter") of Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford GU1 3RX.
- The Promotion will commence on the 1st April 2021 (00:01 - local time) and will end on the 31st October 2021 (23:59 - local time) (the "Promotion Period").
- This Promotion is open to schools and academies, located within the United Kingdom ("Participant"). In order to receive a Reward, Participants must be in possession (and have access to) a bank account held in the name of the relevant school or academy.
- To qualify for the Promotion, Participants must purchase their Promotional Product (defined below) directly from an HP authorised reseller.
- Participants who purchase a selected new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) HP device as listed at https://educationlearningpartnership.com/hp ("Promotional Product") within the Promotional Period from a Participating Reseller may subsequently trade in an existing device meeting the criteria set out at Condition 7 below (the "Trade-In Device") to receive a cashback of £100.00 paid via bank transfer ("Reward"), subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless stated otherwise, Promotional Products sold under any other promotion or offer shall be excluded from this Promotion (at the discretion of the Promoter). Additionally, this Promotion is only available to Promotional Products purchased for the exclusive use of the Participant. Promotional Products purchased to be rented or otherwise supplied to third parties in any way shall be ineligible to take part in the Promotion or receive a Reward.
- For an existing Trade-In Device to qualify for the Reward it must be a laptop or desktop that meets the following criteria (the "Trade-In Criteria"):
- In full working order and undamaged (reasonable wear and tear shall be acceptable).
- Less than ten (10) years old, as at the time of submission.
- Running a legitimate copy of either Windows or MacOS operating system.
- Only devices that comply with the Trade-In Criteria will be considered a qualifying Trade-In Device for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The Participant must be the sole legal owner of the Trade-in Device. Any outstanding charges against such devices must be cleared before submission.
- Participants may receive one (1) Reward per Promotional Product purchased and subsequent Trade-In Device submitted as part of a valid Claim, up to a maximum of two hundred and fifty (250) rewards in total through the duration of the Promotion. Participants may submit multiple Promotional Products/Trade-In Devices as part of one Claim (notwithstanding the remainder of this Condition 10) up to a maximum of one hundred (100) applications for Reward in one (1) Claim.
- Following purchase of an applicable Promotional Product in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, to make an application for Reward, Participants must complete the presented online claim form and submit a copy of their proof of purchase (the "Claim").
- Claims must be made within thirty (30) days of purchase, with day one being the date of purchase stated on the relevant invoice (the "Claim Period"). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Provided the Claim is approved, Participants will receive a confirmation email within five (5) working days, including full instructions detailing how to return the Trade-In Device ("Approval Notification").
- On approval of the Claim, Participants will receive a pre-paid postage label. Trade-in Devices must be packed together with the barcode(s) received within the Approval Notification. To remain eligible for the Reward, Participants must dispatch their Trade-In Device within thirty (30) days of the date of the Approval Notification. For Claims consisting of ten (10) Trade-In Devices or more, a free pick up service may be available. Further details will be set out in the Approval Notification. Any such pick-up service shall include a maximum of two (2) attempts to collect the Trade-In Devices. Further attempts shall be charged to the Participant directly or no such pick will be made.
- Deletion of all data and information stored in any Trade-In Devices submitted by a Participant and/or other storage media received is the Participant's absolute responsibility. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Participants' data and software or for any loss or damage to that data and software. Upon receipt of a Trade-In Device from a Participant all data will be permanently and irretrievably destroyed. Please note the Promoter is unable to retrieve any Participant data once a Trade-In Device has been received.
- Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any Claims or Trade-In Devices lost, damaged or destroyed in the post. Please note Trade-In Devices sent by hand will not be accepted.
- For a device to qualify for the full Reward it must meet the Trade-In Criteria in full. If the device sent does not meet the Trade-In Criteria, Participants will receive notification of such by e-mail.
- If a Participant's Claim is rejected the Participant shall have seven (7) days to request the return of the device. If no response is received within seven (7) working days, the Participant's device will automatically be recycled free of charge.
- Provided that the device meets the Trade-In Criteria the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt via email stating that the Claim has been successful and has been validated and that the Reward shall be paid via a bank transfer within thirty (30) days. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a revised Reward for submitted devices that do not meet the Trade-In Criteria. Participants will be notified of the revised valuation and given ten (10) days to accept such offer. Failure to accept the offer will result in the device being either recycled or returned to the Participant.
- Only invoices and receipts will be accepted as proof of purchase. Where the Participant is not in possession of a proof or purchase for any reason, a combination of both order confirmation and proof of delivery of the relevant Promotional Product shall be accepted in place of proof of purchase. If a Participant fails to provide a valid proof of purchase and/or the Claim is not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days.
- Trade-In Devices or Claims that are incomplete or damaged (as appropriate) will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged Trade In devices or Claims (e.g. which are lost in the post or where online data is not received or is corrupted).
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
- If a Participant returns the Promotional Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be cancelled, and no Reward paid. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the applicable Participating Reseller whether a Promotional Product has been returned and, by submitting a Claim, the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to report suspicious activity or Claims to the police.
- A Claim must be made by the Participant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- The name and address shown on the proof of purchase must match the Participant details.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, any personal data provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any Participant's devices lost, damaged or destroyed during shipment and recommends that Participants securely package their device prior to sending. The Promoter is unable to accept hand delivery of devices.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter's negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.